........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Friday, January 14, 2011

Feeling Blue

After reading Mandy's magnificent post, I felt inspired to bring my own 'splash of color' to dreary dreary January.  And while all colors are nice, I went ahead and filtered out anything that wasn't blue.  Because I love blue.

The latest Globe find.  The reason you need so many is because they are all different!  This one has half of Africa being owned by the French.  I am collecting History (as explained to an exasperated Evan).

My most favorite pillow I have ever made.  It recently underwent some dramatic re-constructive surgery when Gesso confused it for a blue donut.  Honest mistake.


A little thrifted vase full of lichen-covered twigs (LOVE those).


New teal calender on my blue wardrobe.

A tiny sack of Blue Bird flour.  Matches this perfectly. (Thanks A--I love it.)


My toenails + the bathroom rug = BFF.  Sorry about the creepy foot picture, but you have to admit, that's some good matching.


My little butter crock.  I got it for my birthday and loved it so much that I got one for both of our moms for Christmas.  A little bit of butter has been added to almost everything since then.  

some more jabber:

::  I recently placed an order for another case of cocoa powder.  That means we average about a canister a month.  But who's counting?   *burp*

::  Can't get enough of this smoothie.  We've had it every day for lunch this month.  It's equal parts Popeye and awesome.

:: I bought a cake decorating kit.  It has changed my life.  I recently used it to decorate 4 dozen cupcakes for a baby shower.  At the end of the night, there were just 2 left.  Why?  Because of the cake decorating kit.

::  I accidentally came home from work with a 25 lb. bag of rolled oats.  Evan was so concerned.  We are just two people, after all.

::  Since that day, I have made four batches of granola And yesterday I made these cookies with coconut and hemp seeds.  And they are gone already.   He is no longer feeling concerned.  He is feeling good.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...