........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Confessions of a Chocoholic

I take my chocolate consumption very seriously. I like it to be dark and sinful. I ran out of my favorite cocoa powder last month and hadn't been able to find it anywhere. ANYWHERE.


And yes, I had been to every grocery store in town. And I had most of the grocery managers playing phone tag with their suppliers. And I even tried to place several special orders. But no. It wasn't happening.

And what is weird about this whole situation is that I usually don't even give Hershey's the time of day. I think their chocolate is bad. Bad bad. But this cocoa powder. It's something else. Something good.

So you can imagine how excited I was when a little package full of this goodness arrived on my porch the other day. Thank you Amazon. I waited exactly five seconds before busting out some brownies. And tomorrow I'm pretty sure I'm making some chocolate cake. Because it's Friday. And you should definitely have cake on Friday.


Go team!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...