........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Monday, April 19, 2010

The Holly, the paint, and the wardrobe

We live in a house with approximately 1.5 closets. Total. So we knew we were going to need some additional space to store linens, extra supplies, and candy (what?). Before we made the big move, Evan's parents were kind enough to give us an old metal wardrobe. I was excited. I love hand-me-down furniture.

But it was brown. And since I will not sleep until everything I own is dipped in blue, I painted it.

Nice, no?

And of course I had to paint the handles. They remind me of designs that might be on little dutch clogs. I don't own any clogs. This is purely speculation.

And the best part of all? I hijacked it! It is living in my studio and is not full of towels or sheets at all. It is full of a sewing machine and all sorts of wonderful items. And there is definitely some candy in there somewhere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...