........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Monday, January 4, 2010

Sack Lunch

Did you know that flour still came in a sack?

I didn't. But it does. And isn't this an awesome bag? During our time at the farmhouse, we went through two 20 lb. bags of flour. If I'm not mistaken, that's 40 lbs. of flour. In six months. For two people. Oh boy. Anyway, now I have a couple of flour sacks hanging around the house.

I decided to use one to make a new lunch sack. The one we had been using before was one of those crocheted-hemp-fruit bag things, and Evan hated it. It kind of got caught on everything, and things fell out because of the holes...it wasn't ideal. It finally started to break, so Evan gets his wish--a new lunch sack.

Also, my mom made this. She is a knitting wizard.

And here we have a new lunch sack.

I'm sure everyone in the lodge will be so jealous! They'll be sitting at tables eating greasy ski lodge food and we'll saunter past with a true sack lunch.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...