........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Owl Tote

Remember the owl I embroidered this past summer? I had been saving it --ever so selflessly-- to make into a bag for my sister's Christmas gift. Because I'm usually a very nice sister.

Well, everything was going as planned...that is, until I accidentally incorporated all of my favorite colors into the bag.

Which turned out to be a big mistake. Because I like it.

And Gesso really likes it. It's all his fault.

So, now I need to think of a new present idea. And fast. And I can't promise it won't be a snuggie. Sorry Brooke.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...