........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Monday, November 15, 2010

A little bit of Lavender for the Ladies in my life

Last year I was lucky enough to stumble upon this awesome tutorial. And because we were moving and busy I was unable to make them. But I remembered. All year long. And I was so happy to finally get to them this year. They came together pretty quick (which would explain why I made so many), and I am excited to start handing them out. All they need is some chocolate, a bit of fancy ribbon, and it becomes a great little gift!

I purchased the lavender from this little shop, and I can't even begin to tell you how wonderful the package smelled.

In fact, the whole process of making these was very soothing.

And I still have quite a bit of leftover lavender. Which I am not mad about. Any ideas?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...