........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Ode to Orangette

I am in love with Orangette. I think she is smart and good and has delicious taste. And this morning I realized that I had two of Molly's recipes in my house. Two! And that seemed like kind of a big deal, so just thought I'd share.

First, her delicious Chickpea Salad. Which I like for lunch with some crusty bread. Mmmm.

And last night I made these Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies. Seriously good. And ya know what? They were even better for breakfast! If you were with me back in January you might remember me gushing about these little gems. They were a Molly too. She has good taste.

What's been going on in your kitchen lately?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...