........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Acid-Trip Owl*



That's what Evan has been calling my latest little project. But I think he looks so much more fun clad in crazy colors. So I don't care. Usually when I'm doing a little work of embroidery, I'll either just make it up as I'm going along, or I'll do a small sketch and then stitch away. This was the first time I'd ever traced a pattern. And it was fun having someone else do all the thinking for me. I'm not sure what to do with this little owl yet, perhaps a pillow? Or part of a bag? We'll just have to wait and see.

Free pattern found here.

* important note: Neither Evan nor I have ever 'acid-tripped'. Just thought I'd clarify.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...