........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Friday, August 13, 2010

Some news...


Hello! It's been a while. But I have a really good excuse. Really good. And it's furry.

We have been looking for a dog for several months now. We really wanted to adopt/rescue a dog, and were having a hard time finding one that was a good 'fit' for us around here. So we decided to be patient about it. Meanwhile, last week Evan was headed on a 10 day business trip (frown) and so I had made arrangements to go hang with my family in Utah for a week or so. It just so happened that right before leaving, Evan's animal-loving Mom let us know about a little Rescue pup in her area.

And I brought him home with me.


We named him Gesso (pronounced: Jess-o) and he is such a little sweetie.


Little Gesso is approximately 8 weeks old. He is a Great Pyrenees/Border Collie mix. So he will probably be the size of a giant Grizzly Bear. Which would be super. But for right now he is pretty snuggly and is as soft as a bunny.

And if it's not too obvious by these picture, I'm a little bit in love. So I apologize in advance if this blog turns into a puppy blog. It just might happen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...