........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

weekending


After witnessing last weekend eaten up by home projects (again), I decided that it was time to make some changes.  Because you see, all work and no play not only makes Holly dull, but also pretty cranky.  So now there are some pretty serious rules in place that every other weekend is to be spent doing fun things.

So this weekend I tore my irrigation engineer away from the sprinkler system, and goshdarnit, we had ourselves some FUN.

 
 We went to dinner at a friends house and came home with an alarming amount of produce.  My favorite part would have to be all those juicy raspberries.  Don't worry, I sent that bucket back full of cookies--I'm secretly hoping to establish a symbiotic relationship.  


We also played in the mountains.  


And then there were milkshakes.
*burp*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...