........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Thursday, September 13, 2012

the september scene

It's been a rough couple of weeks as I've been dealing with some kidney issues (is it hydronephrosis or kidney stones?? it seems no one can decide...).  I spent several days whimpering on the sofa, but that got old pretty fast.  So I came to the conclusion that as long as I was going to be uncomfortable anyway, I might as well be getting stuff done.  And wouldn't ya know, I'm starting to feel a little better.  As it turns out, sulking isn't good for anybody.  Plus I get to be pregnant, which is pretty cool.

I feel like I'm behind on a lot of things as I've been moving at a much s-l-o-w-e-r pace these days, but don't worry, I've been taking a few pictures.


I took this picture from a helicopter!  Just kidding.  It's a picture of a mini car show I spotted last Saturday while walking around downtown.  I can seriously see myself getting into model trains once I'm old enough.  I love miniature anything!



I'm so glad to finally have my full kitchen back.  It was a weird few months of making do with just a little bit unpacked, but now that everything is finally out, I am very very happy.  And I can't stop baking--oops!

Here is a grainy picture of me in front of my new blue wall!  I blend right in.  I can't wait to show you more photos, but we are still getting everything settled.  Soon enough.


We have averaged a watermelon per week this summer.  I can't get enough of them!  We found these little yellow melons at the farmers market and they are fantastic.  

This picture makes me laugh so hard.  I had been up early sorting books (by color, of course), and Evan had to squeeze in to eat his cereal.  He looks annoyed, but in actuality, that's the face he make's whenever he's super impressed with my sorting skills.  haha.

Hope you are having a nice September!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...