........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

yesterday

Yesterday was one of those days.  We skipped stroller bootcamp (oh yes, that's a thing. and I love it.) in favor of maybe sleeping in a little (no such luck).  By eleven o'clock there had been half a dozen wardrobe changes for both of us (poor baby has super duper reflux).  And then immediately after a bath and fresh change of clothes, I set Harvey on our bed to run some laundry downstairs and came back to find that someone had leaked through his super amazing diaper and left a big soggy blow-out present on my white sheets.  Oh man.  I felt like I just couldn't win!

And then Evan came home for lunch and scooped up the cute (but messy) baby and made us lunch.  He is my hero.



And then after lunch I put my game face back on and made another batch of our new favorite cookies (they are perfectly chewy and special).

And then I surprise painted the front door yellow.  The color is called daffodil.

And for dinner I made some delicious kidney bean and quinoa tacos. Yum!



And then there was an after dinner walk around the neighborhood.  It smells so good outside right now!

So yesterday wasn't so bad after all.

And I am a huge fan of bad days turning into good days :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...