........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Thursday, December 6, 2012

a little spot of sun

We moved the blue chair out of the family room to accommodate the Christmas tree (we talked about getting a real one this year, but when push came to shove we just put up the little fake guy again....mostly I'm afraid of what Gesso would do if there was a real live tree in the house).

And we like it in it's new spot so much that it might end up living there forever.  This exciting new development led to me deciding that there needed to be a new pillow for mr. blue chair (remember that I have a problem?).

So on a particularly gloomy afternoon I cut out a million yellow circles and sewed them round and round onto a pillow.

 

And then the next day the sun came out!  I know!


Evan was out of town the day that I made it and the first thing he observed when he saw it was that it looked a little like Big Bird's butt.  Which, you know, it totally does.  So now I like it just a little bit less.

(it was supposed to be a dahlia...)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...