........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Friday, August 24, 2012

oh boy!




It's a boy!  Which is what I was not-so-secretly hoping for anyway :)

Our new neighbor (also named Holly) dropped off these tiny nike's last night, and shoot, even though we're not basketball people, we (okay, me) are definitely tiny shoe people.  SO CUTE!  We'll see if Gesso can keep his greedy paws off of them...

(not likely)

It's my birthday this weekend and my one big request was to do something fun.  I feel like summer kind of never happened for us this year--we've spent almost every night and weekend painting, hanging curtain rods, organizing the garage, and debating painting placements.   Which is fun in it's own way I guess.  But we're going to leave our projects behind and *gasp* go outside.  I can hardly wait.  

Happy weekend to you!  (go outside, okay?)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...