........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Glacier Lily


In case any of you out there aren't keeping track, this is wildflower #11.  Which means that I have just one left to complete my 'series' of 12.  I know!  And I decided to let Evan choose the last flower, because let's be honest, it was his affinity for wildflowers that got me hooked.  He has been taking this assignment very seriously...and he has definitely probably narrowed it down to just four wildflowers.  Cute!

Some more jabber:

::  Tonight we are going to see this, and we are just bursting with excitement.

::  I have been helping a friend out with her colicky baby about once a week and I can't stop calling him Gesso.  Or telling him what a "good boy" he is.  Awkward!  Even more awkward when she happens to be in the room with us!

::  Yesterday I had a little meltdown when Gesso ate two holes in my favorite brown cardigan and then proceeded to eat both of my brand new blending pencils that I been searching for all year.  Both of them.  Reduced to little slivers.  Good thing he is cute.

::  I mowed the lawn yesterday (after the meltdown) for the first time this Spring and it made me so so very happy.  I have to mow it while Evan is at work or else we fight over who's turn it is.  It's basically our #1 hobby.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...