........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Monday, March 21, 2011

Little Blue Bag

Happy Spring!

I was part of a top-secret-valentines-day-gift-making-operation  (oh yes, I'm pretty dangerous) that resulted in me acquiring another blue bird sack.  But this time it was cute and little (only 5 lbs.!).

I thought long and hard about what to use it for.  Because I had already made a blue bird bag, it seemed like I should try something different.  Like....ya know.....something....else  (I was stumped).

Because really.  It had to be a bag.  It was born to be a bag!



  bluebird bag + me + the blue canoe = friends.  We hang out.

This time I decided to give it a lining.  With some thrifted gingham (who doesn't love gingham?).

Now I'm all ready for Spring.

p.s. did you guys see the moon on Saturday?  Simply fantastic.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...