........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Felt-o-rama

Shortly after 'little gnomie' left us, I placed an order for some felt.  And right after I pushed the 'submit order' button, I happened to notice that it was shipping all the way from Israel.  So it took a while.  A long while.  But I was patient about it (not really, actually).


And it's finally here!  Wahoo!   Look at all those pretty colors!   Yum yum.


And I don't believe you've had the pleasure of meeting Creepy Baby.  Creepy Baby was made by my friend Shelece.   She was given to me after I couldn't stop giggling whenever I saw her.  I must remember that trick (giggles = present).  I LOVE her!   I think she is creepy in the best way possible (oh, there is a way I'm pretty sure).

Gesso loves her too.  Like, he wants to date her.

Evan hates her.  Like, she is banned from our bedroom.

We're trying to work through this family conflict.


In the meantime, I've felted a little something we can both agree on.  A baby mushroom.


Who is living in the greenhouse.  With the lid firmly closed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...