........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Weekending


They grow up so fast, don't they?! I can't believe how big my pup is getting. And yes, I still carry him around. Don't look at me like that! He's cute. And I really can't help myself.

It's been a pretty crazy week around here, and in what little spare time I had, all I was able to make myself do was read Harry Potter while drinking hot chocolate. Which isn't necessarily the best use of time.

But I have some big plans. For next week. Once I finish my book. Well, I guess once I finish the series.

In the meantime, there is still some time to enter the giveaway. And here's to hoping next week is more productive. Ahem.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...