........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Fall ya'll

Meet Miss Autumn. She also goes by Twice Hairy Groundsel.

This flower was drawn from a picture Mr. Evan took this summer while hiking in the Beartooths. And I knew that I wanted to draw it even before I knew what it was called. And so I started. And the picture had little hairs all over the stem/leaves, which I opted to leave off. Because....too hard. And then when I found out the name, and that it had hairy in the title, well, I was kind of shocked. And embarrassed.

So please don't tell anyone. It can be our little secret.

And a bonus? I'm going to give a print of Miss Hairy away to one of you! Because I like you guys. And I want to spread a little fall cheer.

To enter, just leave a comment, specifying your favorite Halloween candy (mine would have to be mini Reese's cups) by Monday, October 18. I will randomly select a winner, and let you know the following day. Happy Fall!

******Comments closed-winner will be announced later today!******


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...