........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Friday, October 29, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like...


...Christmas?!

Oh yes. Christmas has come early around here. I have been working hard to finish my advent calender (remember the advent calender?) in time for December first. Because I'm pretty sure Christmas can't happen without it.

And I'm one of those annoying family members who insists on homemade gifts. So that's been happening too (sorry, no sneak-peaks!).

Cute, no? Now I just have to figure out what to do with these bad boys. I'm thinking of making a tree. Or a branch with hooks. Either way, I hope to have it done soon. Because then I can get back to Harry Potter.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...