........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Waffilicious

Yesterday was our 3 year anniversary. Pretty crazy! I was looking through some wedding photos yesterday (because it's probably time we actually print some out...maybe), and was like, "we look like such babies!" and then I remembered that we look exactly the same except that I did finally grow out my bangs. And I also changed my dress.



But I feel a lot older. And wiser.

Anyway, enough about me! How about these waffles, eh? Evan got me a super duper Belgian waffle maker. Because he fully supports my domestic habits, and because he knows I love a good crispy waffle. We did get a waffle maker for our wedding, but three years old combined with being pretty cheap to start out with wasn't boding well for the old guy. Let's just say it was a little bit of a fire hazard every time we made waffles.

So last night there was a little waffle party.

Holly went with some berry delight.

And Evan stuck with the timeless classic, syrup dusted with powdered sugar look.

And that's the secret to a happy marriage. I'm pretty sure.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...