........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Monday, May 10, 2010

Snacky snack snack

I am a snacker. A big ol' snacky snacker. And because I am now a working woman, I need to pack my snacks for on-the-job emergencies. So....I made some snack bags. As in, Ziploc bags can eat my shorts. Those type of snack bags.

First a big guy. He holds the fruit leather, granola bars...ya know, bigger snacks.

Next I made this little guy. I couldn't help myself. He velcros shut and is meant for holding loose items.

Like crackers. I like crackers.

And because I take things too far, I made just one more. I've been into hard boiled eggs as of late. And I didn't want a tragic accident to befall a fragile egg in my rather dangerous tote bag.


So I made an egg cozy.

And next week I will no doubt be chronicling the events of how my new co-workers shunned me because of my rather matchy-matchy snack bags and how I made the break room smell like boiled eggs. Which isn't necessarily a good way to make new friends. But at least I'll have my snacks close by.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...