........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Monday, April 5, 2010

Hello Montana!

Goodness. Moving is a lot of work. But we made it.

I chased Evan around the house this weekend with a hammer and made him do things like assemble furniture and hang up paintings. He is a sweetie. We are getting so fast at this home-decorating business. This was not always the case. When we were first married and living in a little duplex, it took me three months to hang something on the wall. I was a little timid about hanging and arranging back then.

But after several moves, I have realized that you just have to get right to it. So now, I am entirely the opposite. We first walked into our new bungalow and I was already shouting orders. "This goes here!" and "Evan grab the hammer!". I'm not sure which is better. But our little house is feeling like a home. And I'm proud as a peacock.

So will you indulge me for a moment? I have pictures to share.

Here we have the master suite. On the bed you will see my first quilt which was pieced last summer at the farmhouse.

We live in another old house (that's the way we like them), and it is full of charming features such as this light switch cover. I think it's so sweet. And rather than a little dirty or grimy, I'm going to call it weathered.

And that concludes the master suite tour. Thank you for your participation.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...