........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Saturday, March 27, 2010

here we go again...

We are moving next week.

Yup. We have decided that the early retirement/ski bum lifestyle is not for us.
Actually, we were just starting to get hungry.
So it's time to say goodbye to our little yellow house.

I'm going to miss this little nook. I'd never had a nook before. And I loved it. It was cozy.

Goodbye giant window. The plants will really miss your photo-synthesizing generosity.

And the fireplace. Even though we never actually used you, just knowing you were there made me warm inside.

Little bud. I will miss seeing you turn into a pretty daffodil. Goodbye.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...