........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Thursday, December 24, 2009

A rainbow in December


Don't you just love books?

A couple of moves ago, I rearranged all the colorful books into rainbow order. Being a visual person, it is so easy for me to remember the color of the book I want, and so placing them this way made perfect sense. Plus, it's awful pretty.


This morning as we were sitting in the sunny living room, I was going on and on about how much I loved books. I was going into all sorts of details about how I need more books, and what kinds of books and blah blah blah...and then Evan said "oh well, it's a good thing I got you a Kindle for Christmas then." My jaw dropped in speechless horror. He was joking though.

And now he knows we don't joke about Kindles in this house. Especially right in front of the books.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...