........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Packin' it up

Isn't moving awesome? I just love it. Actually I really really hate it. It makes me a little bit stressed- out-crazy and I throw away a lot of stuff just because I don't want to pack it.
But we are getting everything done. Actually, as I type, Evan is in the basement, packing up his manly-man power tools. He doesn't really mind or know that I'm not packing right now.

Even the plants are ready. They are just sitting in a neat little line by the door, ready to go.
We're excited though. This is a good move for us. I'm excited to spend more time with Evan and be near my family for a while.

And in case I'm not back soon, ya know, because I'll be unpacking...

Merry Christmas!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...