........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Monday, August 12, 2013

in the summertime

Oops.  Has it really been that long since I last posted?

We've been a little busy over here.


I try not to play favorites with the seasons (remember?).  I really do like them equally.


We've traveled far and wide, soaking up every bit of sunshine before winter comes and the sun goes into hibernation again.  I'm hoping that I'll be more prepared for the foggy winter this year, because last winter was kind of a doozy.
 (p.s. I am taking suggestions (or plane tickets to Hawaii) on how to survive on no sun for weeks on end!)

So I think that summer is our busy season.  Busy in the best way.


There are lots of things to celebrate.


Lots of places that need visiting.



And most of the day is spent outside.

*tangent
you can sort of see Gesso's new bark collar in this photo.  Say what you will about them being inhumane, but I will argue that they're way more humane then wanting to throw Gesso out the window every time he wakes the baby up from his nap.  It's been good for everyone.
end tangent*



Also, this baby?  Sweet as sugar.

We've been eating our weight in berries (and sugar).  burp.



And some of us have had the luxury of long afternoon naps :)



We've had so much fun taking Harvey into the mountains,

and dipping our toes in skyscraper lakes.



We've played with tiny cousins.


And spent most weekends escaping the heat.
 

So what I'm trying to say is that I didn't mean to neglect this space.....I've just been a little busy enjoying summer :)

Hope yours has been fun as well!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...