........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Friday, October 5, 2012

little critters



I've been slowly gathering things for baby boy's room and these little critter prints make me so, so, so happy.  

Probably because they remind me of a certain not so little critter that lives in my house.  He loves to sleep curled up like a fox, and if it's cold, he burrows his face under his fluffy tail.  It's pretty adorable.  I ordered the prints during Heather Ross' studio sale, and when they arrived I realized that I can count on one hand the number of things hanging on our walls that aren't Holly-made (or Evan-captured).  That's pretty lame of me--I need to be better about supporting other artists!

 p.s. pumpkin cookies!  these are my very favorite ones (and not to brag, but I'm somewhat of a pumpkin cookie expert....)  They remind me of a macaroon, a little crusty on the outside and perfectly wonderful and soft on the inside.

Have a happy weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...