........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Friday, September 7, 2012

Dear Evan,


Geez, we've really missed you this week!  Here's what we've been up to:


Lots of morning/evening walks around the neighborhood.  This is our neighbors backyard and I keep thinking that if I walk by enough times, they'll invite me to pick all those ripe berries off the bushes.



I got one of those GIANT calzones from Sweet Basil that we've been wondering about.  Cheese on the inside and on top??  Diagnosis: delicious.  This was what I ate after having to fast all dang day (okay, it was really only half a day, but still!) for my kidney ultrasound--it's really the only thing that kept me going.  I mean, I still got super grouchy and irrational (hello!  it's me!), but because I knew there was a greasy calzone waiting for me on the other side it made it just a little bit easier.
 
 And I painted the ceiling in the stoffice/offio (it's our shared studio/office, and we really can't agree on the best name for it...), and good news!  My neck didn't snap off!

aaaaaaaannnd then I painted it blue.  Like really blue. (ladies: I've learned the best time of day to discuss paint colors is early in the morning when your husband is still mostly asleep.  That's right, Evan agreed to let me go BOTTOM OF THE PAINT SWATCH!).  It looks spectacular.

Oh!  And I got another puppy!

Joking!
This is Gesso's new girlfriend named Pepper.  She likes to come over and make out with Gesso in the bushes.  It's pretty gross.

Okay, that about covers it!  See you really soon!

xo,
Holly and Gesso

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...