........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

glamor shots

Hi Guys!  It's me, Gesso.  I just thought I'd pop in and share these glamor shots my mom took of me.  She's a little obsessed with my good looks!  I mean, everytime I turn around, *snap* there's another picture being taken of me.  Geez mom, get a life!

Since everything is still packed (oh we've already mentioned that?  in about every post?), we've been a little bored.  I mean, no books, no colored pencils, no fabric, and would you believe it, they even left my basket of chewing shoes packed in a box!  YOU GUYS!!  What the heck am I supposed to chew on?
 
Last night my mom gave me some leftover pasta after dinner and guess what?  I threw it up!  All over the carpet!  And then I tried to eat it all over again.  My parents wouldn't let me finish though--they can be such a drag!
Anyway, it was really nice of you guys to drop by.

Handsomely yours,
Gesso

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...