........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Thursday, February 2, 2012

picture this


I have been slowly making my way through years of photos.  You see, we take A LOT of picturess.  And it always made me a little bit sad that we couldn't look at them that often, because they have basically stayed on the computer.  Since I am not a scrapbooker, making these photo albums through Shutterfly was PERFECT and more importantly, FAST!  I cannot even tell you how great it feels to finally have done something about our photo situation.  And I did finally print out some of our wedding photos!  I am going to make a fancier album for those and my goal is to have it done by our next anniversary.  Yay!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...