........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

It felt like Spring





Last weekend we went hiking without gloves or hats or down coats.
 It was magical.
 And now it's snowing.
Whatever.  I think I'm getting used to this bi-polar winter weather.

p.s. before we got our puppy, Evan used to tease me that it would like him better then me.  I was seriously worried that would happen.  I mean, Evan is way funner than me, can wrestle better, and has a deeper voice--who wouldn't choose him to be the alpha??
Since getting Gesso I've noticed that he likes us better at different times, and we accidentally captured it in these photos.  If we are hiking/skiing/biking/roughhousing, Gesso is Evan's shadow.  He doesn't even care about me.
But if he wants a nice face massage or a lap to sit on (I'm not kidding), I'm his number one pal.
I'm glad it worked out that we are both his favorite.

And I'm sorry that I post about my dog all of the time.  He's kind of like my kid.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...