........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Wednesday, January 18, 2012









on my mind:

::  It won't stop snowing (I'm not mad).  

::  Gesso ate his new bed.  He had been dragging his other bed into the living room every day to lounge on, so we thought he was trying to send us a message--that he wanted a living room bed.  We took the hint and got him a new one (I guess it wasn't the one he wanted).

::  Our good friends moved to Australia last week.  It was super sad.  And then they gave us this awesome vintage classroom map.  Which made it a little less sad.

::   I made this soup last night (good!).

::  I took a photo of the food wall.  I started working on a giant waffle painting last night.  It definitely won't fit on that wall with the other paintings.  I think it's time to move.

::  Two people dropped by this week and I wasn't wearing pajamas (pajamas are my hibernation outfit of choice).  I was so proud of myself!

::  I showed Evan these helpful hints for talking to crafty ladies.  He really took them to heart and has been trying out a few of his own!  So funny!

wishing you a warm Wednesday!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...