........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Thursday, November 3, 2011

the BIG news




No, I'm not pregnant (that's what everybody thinks these days whenever I say I have big news.  maybe I need to lay off the chocolate?).  But I am about to drop off a super heavy package at the post office full of my wildflowers.  They are headed to Wild Hands in Jackson, WY, and I couldn't be more excited! 

This past week has been a little crazy, what with trying to find the perfect paper to use (80 lb. recycled linen was the winner) and researching 'flower trivia' to go on the back of each print (because everyone should know that rubbing Larkspur seeds in your hair kills lice).  But we figured it out!  Evan is a pro at problem solving, which was good, because when I am faced with a problem, all I really feel like doing is crying.   I am so happy with how they turned out, and let's be honest, maybe my favorite part of all was finally putting my 'H' tape to good use :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...