........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Monday, September 19, 2011

cookies and a little chat



Peanut butter cookies are where it's at.  Evan can't eat peanut butter, and since I'm not bold enough to eat an entire batch of cookies by myself (even I have my limits!), I usually make them whenever I need to take someone cookies.  This is my favorite recipe.  And this is my second favorite recipe (trust me, I've done my research).

A few more things:

::  I got a new job!  I am now a merchandiser at a super classy decor boutique.  (oh you don't know what a merchandiser is?  It's someone who aesthetically displays the merchandise.  duh.)

::  For the past few holidays, Evan has been surprising me with new music (cute!), and on my last birthday he got me this.  I love love love it.

::  Watching this makes me hungry.

::  Our friends have a neighbor who walks his cat after dark.  He also brings his guitar and sings ballads while they walk.  It is something to behold.

I think that about covers it.  Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...