........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Friday, September 30, 2011

burlap for president!

I was in the mood for a new tablescape (I really don't call them that in real life), one that was kind of fall-ish, but also one that wasn't too fall-ish.  I sometimes am incredibly difficult.

And as I was reaching for my bin of crazy colorful quilt scraps, I paused.  And then I had a thought: why not do something different this time (we all know I have enough crazy colorful things already), why not something well, sort of neutral.




And so I purchased 1/4 yard of burlap, did a simple zig-zag stitch around the perimeter, and layered a piece of green fabric on top of it.


I asked Evan what he thought of the new tablescape, he said, and I quote, that he appreciated the "lack of pink".  WHAT?!?  Just kidding.  I  appreciate it too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...