........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Monday, August 29, 2011




Lately, it seemed that whenever I would get a hankering for some sketchbook time, I would go look for my supplies and usually my sketchbook + pencils were buried under all my other 'works in progress' in the studio.  So I would get discouraged and grab a popsicle instead.  It was very inefficient.  

So in an effort to make sketching more accessible, I whipped up this little buddy.  Which keeps everything close by (why didn't I think to add a slot for chocolate?!), and safe from the black hole that is my desk.



I debated for way too long on whether to add a button/velcro/ribbon closure, and in the end I finally decided to keep it how it was, folder-style.  Which seems like the right decision.

Now I must get going--it's time to sketch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...