........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Thursday, April 14, 2011

So very Egg-cellent

Eggs!  Eggs!  Everywhere!  Are you sick of it yet?  Yeah...sorry.  I'm trying to quit.   But I do have to share these eggs that I made. So very easy! 


Here's the whole story:  Once upon a time I found these cardboard eggs at the craft store for about a quarter (!).  I gave them all a coat of Mod Podge to help 'seal' them (wasn't sure how cardboard would absorb the paint).  I then proceeded to paint them with acrylic paint, using an old egg carton for my stand.  Eggs are kind of a pain to paint.  They roll.  Just sayin'.  Once everyone was good and dry, I used a white paint pen to do the doodles.  After a final coat of Mod Podge, they were ready to go to lay in their bed of soft wheat grass.
They make me happy.

And this will be my last post on anything egg.  For at least a year.  Probably.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...