........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Mug Rug for Mom


Last month was my mom's Birthday.  And because I knew I would be seeing her this week (!!!), I have been holding on to her present.  Because Birthday presents are better in person I'm pretty sure. 

And because I have an awesome mother who taught me about making things, I knew my gift had to be hand-made (and awesome).  So I sewed together a tiny patchwork quilt and made it into a mug rug.  


I like the rectangular nature of mug rugs, perfect for a steaming mug + a little treat (not pictured :)


And now we are off to meet my parents + little sister for a super ski adventure at Big Sky.   Because it's not even pretending to be Spring here.  No siree.  So more skiing for us (not complaining).

Have a great weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...