........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Larkspur

Meet my newest friend, Miss Larkspur.


Would you guys like to have a print of your very own?   

To enter, please leave a comment at the bottom of this post by Thursday night, March 10.  One entry per person.  However (this is where it gets fun), if you care to mention the giveaway to someone else, whether it's on your blog, over the fence to your neighbor, or with a post-it note on your forehead, you may come back and leave another comment, saying that you did so.  I will draw a winner on Friday, so be sure to pop back over and see if you've won.

 **edit: to be clear, you may comment once for yourself and once for any other mention.  That's two comments total. (Brandt, I'm talking to you!)**

I'm not terribly good at promoting my art, I'm actually quite shy about it.  So I'm hoping that this new twist on the giveaway will help spread some Wildflower love a little further into the world.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...