........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Friday, February 4, 2011

Dear Gesso,

I am sorry that I have been spreading terrible gossip about you around these parts.  Even though it is all true.  You like to eat things.  Like human food.  And little gnomies.  And as of this morning, my Pakistani mukluks (frown).

But I forget to mention how much I like you.  Because I do.  Like like.

I think you are pretty.  People often confuse you for a girl dog, and I suspect it's because of your stunning good looks.  (gush)

And I really do think you are turning into a nice young man.  Look at your sideburns!  And your arm freckles!  You are really growing up.

And the way you sometimes turn into a snowplow?  I love it!  So please just stop eating my stuff.   

xo, Holly


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...