........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A Seinfeld Christmas

Remember Christmas?  It seems so long ago.  I wanted to step back in time for a minute and share one of the gifts I made.

My little brother Curtis is way into t-shirts.  It's more of an obsession.  And so I've been giving him t-shirts the past few Christmas'.  And while everyone else is getting homemade gifts, I couldn't talk myself into buying 'just a shirt'.  I  had to make it.

And so I used a freezer stencil (which I didn't do a tutorial of because I was feeling very lazy, but it is so easy, I promise), and made 'The Kramer'.

Last Christmas I made George Costanza.  (bad picture) 



My favorite part was when he was wearing both of the t-shirts and it felt like the best television reunion ever.  I can't wait to see who emerges out the fabric next Christmas.  Elaine?  Jerry?  Newman?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...