........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Monday, December 27, 2010

Playing the Elf

Did you have a nice Christmas?  I hope that you did.

 We stayed home (our first Christmas alone!), and it was actually quite wonderful.  Lots of jammies, skiing, and fires.  Evan is back at work for a few more days, but I'm off for the week.  So I am officially extending my Christmas vacation (i.e. pajama dress code), and hope to get lots of fun things done.  Stay tuned.

I couldn't wait another day more to share a top secret project that I've been working on for the past few months.  Earlier this past fall, I was contacted by the husband of Kim (her wonderful blog can be found here), to do some flowers for a Christmas gift.  I was very excited to work on a surprise for someone as special as Kim.  She was my first regular visitor who I hadn't met before (which, as any blogger will tell you, is quite exciting).  I had so much fun working with Wayne (who is unbelievably thoughtful), and learning more about Kim's garden and favorite flowers.  She is a flower junkie too!  So without further ado, let me share Kim's flowers...

Purple Cone Flower
Gaillardia
 
Verbena on a Stick


p.s. Kim blogged about her present today too!  Check it out  here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...