........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Nativity Surprise


Last Christmas, Evan's sister gave us this Nativity set.  And I loved it.  So much.  It was from a fair trade shop and I really liked the different take on the traditional manger scene.


My favorite part was the musicians.  I'd like to think that there was some good music happening the night that Christ was born.


Or maybe my favorite part is that it came with two baby Jesus'.  Twins!  Surprise!


I'm pretty sure it was an accidental inclusion, but I think it's pretty handy!  I've heard that kids are good at losing things, so once there are some little ones around here, I'll have a back-up.  And in the meantime, I have placed a baby Jesus in our Christmas tree.  Because it seems really wrong (though a little bit funny) to have twin baby Jesus' in the Nativity.  Hope you are all having a wonderful Christmas season!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...