........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December at last

I am usually a very quick crafter--no procastinating or dilly-dallying. Once I get an idea I am un-distractible until it's finished. It's a gift and a curse.

But this advent calender, it was with me all year long. And so that's why I am happy it's December. Because I get to finally enjoy the fruits of my labor. And I am excited to share it with you (five days at a time as to not overwhelm you with Christmas cheer).


First, there was the issue of what to hang the little ornaments on. I had settled on snipping a branch from our neighbors tree that I snag my hair on every dang time I get in the car, but I never felt like that was the right thing to do. So I had been searching for a more permanent tree for a while now, and the week before Thanksgiving I found this little number at Pier 1. Yay!

Day 1: a cheerful wreath

Day 2: candle

Day 3: a chilly snowflake

Day 4: stocking

Day 5: O Christmas tree!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...