........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Summer Staple


I am very pro-popsicle. Very. Because I am definitely a pansy in the summer heat. I wilt. And the only thing that seems to perk me up is a nice cool treat. And ice cream is great. But a girl can only eat so much of it before she needs to go out and buy some stretchy pants. Because, ya know....fat.

So these are my new summer staple. Fruit smoothie popsicles. The recipe is pretty complicated, so make sure you pay attention.

First of all, you need a delicious tasting juice. I like Naked juice because it's very thick and freezes delightfully.

Second, you pour it into your popsicle mold. And then you twiddle your thumbs for 4 hours while it freezes.

Lastly, you remove your frozen popsicle from said mold. And you hold it in your hand, anticipating the chilled thrill that awaits you.

*bite*

Oh, did I say that the recipe was complicated? I meant that it was easy. Very easy.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...