........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Covering up

Our front door is the color of a raspberry scone. A very shiny raspberry scone. I like it. It has great personality. But I didn't like that it left three peepholes into my living room. I like my privacy, especially when it's dark out and the lamps are on, and people can see in, but we can't see out ....ya know? Privacy is good.

So in the process of deciding how to cover up, I remembered that this lovely artist has paper patterns for download on her blog. How nice is that? And the pattern for March had Hyacinths. I LOVE hyacinths.

And now all is right with the world and I have Hyacinths blooming on my front door. So nice.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...