........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Friday, March 12, 2010

34 cranes

I am an anxiety folder. It's like being an anxiety eater, except that I fold things. I guess I also eat things...soooo...maybe I'm both? Anyway. We went on a loooooong road trip this week to try to find a place to live (more on that at a later date), and since I am approximately 3 years old when it comes to riding in the car, I have to bring activities. Otherwise I get fussy. Usually the activity of choice is folding cranes. I am fast. Really fast.

I quickly filled up the dashboard of our car with cranes. We got some looks. But hey, we're used to that. So I kept on folding. And folding.

At one point, when the dash was pretty full, Evan did a big turn, and the cranes went flying onto our laps. He yelled out "bird migration!" and it was funny.

This was our migration through the state of Idaho.

On our way, Evan dared me to secretly leave behind a crane in each house that we looked at. I accepted the dare. I am not scared of the leave-behind. I am actually quite famous for leaving little families of cranes on the bench at church.

But, I totally forgot about the cranes once we got to our hotel, and the dare. So it didn't happen. Bummer.

And now I have 34 cranes. So, if anyone has an ideas for them, or wants them, you just let me know. I can arrange a crane adoption if needs be.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...