........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Thursday, February 25, 2010

A Fair Trade


So, I painted a big tree on Evan's brother's wall. Have you ever painted on someone else's wall? Oh my.

So now I am a muralist. Officially. I declare it. The owners of this tree are going to hang picture frames of many shapes and sizes filled with family photos on the tree branches. A "Family Tree" of sorts. And if you wanted to make fun of my painting outfit, you could. But I must point out that I did accidentally match the wall. And my apron matches the tree. Sooooo.....who's laughing now?

And the best part of all? They paid me in chocolate.

Lots and lots of deep dark chocolate. I am a very high-brow starving artist. A very fair trade indeed.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...